Username: Password:

Author Topic: Creed of Notron  (Read 10717 times)

Cronus IX

• Vicar of Ziysan
  • Grand Vicar
    • View Profile
Creed of Notron
« on: January 03, 2014, 02:44:05 AM »
At the dawn of time, the Thirteen reached across the Void and  with their hands built the cosmos.  With care They gave life and form to all creatures, from the microbial to the ancient Celestials to the Zhell and everything in between.

The Thirteen are known by many names, yet no matter which of them you were raised uttering, know that They are your Gods as much as they are ours.

If you accept this universal truth, repeat the following words with clarity of heart and sincerity of spirit:

I, (Your Name), acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

To this I do swear in Their names and my own.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:52:54 AM by Cronus IX »

Ronald Kovani

• Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Vow of Belief
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 01:01:17 AM »
I, Ronald Kovani, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

- Ronald Kovani

Tryonel the Relentless

• Vicar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 05:43:19 PM »
I, Cedron Tryonel, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Kristina Roberts

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 05:14:04 AM »
I, Kristina Roberts, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Chazra Chak`na

• Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 09:07:55 PM »
I, Chazra Chak`na, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Onisis II

• Behold I am Death Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 03:30:00 AM »
I, Onisis II, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Michael Elden

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 11:25:31 PM »
I, Michael Elden, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Lane Rendell

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 03:02:49 AM »
I, Lane Rendell, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Inalya Harcrowe

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 02:37:22 AM »
I, Inalya Harcrowe, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Talia Lane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 11:23:19 AM »
I, Talia Lane, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my Gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body, and spirit.  I pledge myself to [fervently] defend the faithful against those who would persecute them, for our Gods are the Gods of all.

To this I swear in Their names, especially my patroness Manara's, and my own.

Marath VI

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2014, 04:49:31 AM »
I, Marath VI, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Rawth

• Believer
  • Force Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2014, 04:54:17 AM »
I, Gar`awth`Rannosek, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Kalen von Lorell

• Excommunicatus
  • Excommunicatus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 08:19:21 AM »
I, Kalen von Lorell, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Evelyn Reighner

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2014, 02:08:29 AM »
I, Evelyn Reighner, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Vex

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 07:47:03 PM »
I, Vex, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.