Username: Password:

Author Topic: Creed of Notron  (Read 9460 times)

Alexander von Ismay

• Excommunicatus
    • View Profile
Re: Vow of Belief
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 12:04:55 AM »
I, Alexander von Ismay I, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

To this I do swear in Their names and my own.

Teagan Trevelyan

• Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 08:19:29 AM »
I, Teagan Trevelyan, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Kaun III

• Cult of Xo
  • In hora mortis signum uictorie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 06:16:49 AM »
I, Noah Hatfield, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Brian MacBoruma

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2015, 11:49:53 PM »
I, Brian MacBoruma, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

To this I do swear in Their names and my own

Linda Janda

• Believer
    • View Profile
    • Home of Donna Duker
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 05:31:43 AM »
I, Linda Janda, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 07:36:14 AM by Cronus IX »

Neria Derycke

• Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Creed of Notron
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2016, 09:51:53 PM »
I, Neria Derycke, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Kylie Kavanagh

• Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2016, 06:54:56 AM »
I, Kylie Kavanagh, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Casten Maziel Waryn

• Believer
    • View Profile
    • Waryn Holosite
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2016, 08:14:09 AM »
I, Casten Maziel Waryn, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Aryn Sardothien

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2017, 10:48:14 AM »
I, Aryn Sardothien, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Jaria Feri

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2017, 05:02:54 AM »
I, Mara Diggins, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Nenya Plaure

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 10:19:24 AM »
I, Nenya Plaure, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Dahn Vassic

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 10:56:43 PM »
I, Dahn Vassic, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Dex Vosh

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 08:37:26 PM »
I, Dex Vosh, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Nikai Tonnak

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 08:21:50 PM »
I, Nikai Tonnak, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

General Nikai Tonnak
2nd Imperial Legion Commanding Officer
We are the dedicated, the intrepid, the perseverant. - Emperor Ndengin

Sia Vir`uan

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 04:15:22 PM »
I, Sia Vir`uan, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.