Username: Password:

Author Topic: Creed of Notron  (Read 10953 times)

Dain Vel Iblis

• Believer
  • Follower of Corr
    • View Profile
Re: Creed of Notron
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2017, 01:12:52 AM »
I, Dain Vel Iblis, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

To this I do swear in Their names and my own.

CVildras

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2018, 02:28:03 AM »
I, Duke Corey Vildras, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Dirk Kalamar

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2018, 05:37:54 AM »
I Dirk Kalamar, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Vixsyn Rayne

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2019, 08:04:52 AM »
I, Vixsyn Rayne, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Beric Staghorn

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2019, 03:28:04 AM »
I, Beric Staghorn, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Auberin Jaxson

• Cult of Csil
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2019, 10:51:52 AM »
I, Auberin Jaxson, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

Hatori Hoorl

• Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2019, 10:53:01 PM »
I, Hatori Hoorl, acknowledge and accept the Thirteen as my Creators, for the Gods of the ancient Zhell are my gods.  I submit to Their will my mind, body and spirit.  I pledge myself to defend the Faithful against those who would persecute them, for our gods are the gods of all.

"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."