Username: Password:

Author Topic: Aryn's Silent Prayer for Justice  (Read 523 times)

Aryn Sardothien

• Believer
    • View Profile
Aryn's Silent Prayer for Justice
« on: January 20, 2017, 10:55:43 AM »
Aryn knelt in her camisole before bed, in the captain's quarters of her Action-VI freighter. She bowed her head, intertwining her hands as she did so, and prayed the following silently: 

Please Csil, I ask that you give me the strength to avenge my mother's wrongful death, my wrongful birth. Give me the power to cast that stupid drunk pig Seb Sardothien back to Hell where he was spawned.

Her eyes filled with hatred, a solitary tear tracing its way down her pale cheek, Aryn clambered into bed, turned off the overhead glowpanel, and fell into an uneasy sleep, where the recurring nightmare reared its ugly head.

A scene arose in front of her.  The very drunk, unshaven, horribly smelling man leaned over in the alley her grinning.  She struggled to get around him, back to the safety of the building.  "Don't worry darlin'!" The man said, picking her up as if she weighed nothing and tossing her down onto a pile of black flimsiplex garbage sacks. "This'll be fun for both of us!"  The toothy leer made Aryn want to slap him, but she found her pink arms pinned down on both sides by hands the size of hams.  Wait, pink arms?  The man's leer contorted into some muddled combination of pleasure and focus.  Aryn felt a scream that was not her own rise from her throat, as sobs contorted her body as the man descended like a carrion bird, her head slamming against a duraplast wall in protest, his "beak" outstretched.....

Aryn Sardothien

• Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Aryn's Silent Prayer for Justice
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 09:23:07 PM »
The prayer has been answered, though not in the way Aryn expected. 

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=72502&post=833445#post833445